πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

THIS IS WHY I HAVE TO GO PAPER BY PAPER TO DE-CLUTTER MY HOUSE

THIS IS A LETTER I FOUND FROM MY SON, BRIAN, MARCH, 4, 2004

March 4, 2004

Connie Collins
515 East Houston, 
Dayton, Texas 77535

Dear: Mama

I want a snake and I was just writing to tell you about it.  I do not care what kind I just want one. The favorite thing that you would like is they do not make noise and they can eat dead or alive mice.  They do not cost much but there food is sometimes hard to get but they are very good pets.  Here are some of the choices corn snake, milk snake, ball python, and Burmese python. All of them are nice but they can be mean.

Most of them get up to 4 feet but the Burmese python gets up to 14 feet.  The snakes I really want is the corn snake, ball python, or the Burmese python. They are all constrictors and they will eat dead prey because it is the best thing for them so the mouse will not bite back when it is not hungry.

Love
Brian

Every thing about this letter is as it was written, the punctuation,the words, everything left just as it was in 2004.  In 2010, or 2011, I think is when Brian got his first snake. At 27 years old, he keeps snakes and breeds them.  He has at least had 30 snakes at one time.  They are very professionally kept and they have their own room.  This boy always knew what he wanted even when he was very young. If I was not going through every paper I am throwing away, I would be missing out on precious gems like this.  I want to keep these memories.

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCLUTTERING YOUR LIFE, IS THAT LIKE UNCLUTTERING MY FEELINGS?

This and That as I clean out my Clutter