On the Back of My Three Reasons I Keep My Clutter
πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
Clutter Reason # 1-I am in survival mode.
Fix- I have to figure out why I clutter. The first step I am told, is to ask myself if I am happy with my career, relationships, education, lifestyle, etc. If not, consider what I need in order to be fulfilled. Go beyond observations, dig deep to find the real voids and fill them. Much easier written and said, than done. Even if I am content with my life, I may still be stifling worries and fretting about things I may lack or whatever. I am suppose to reject fear by learning to live in the moment. If that's the case, I might as well take myself out now. I have to start visualizing the positive aspects of my life. Repeat your affirmations. I have a close family (not), a successful career (not), a good social life (not). Three nots !!!!!!! I need to affirm to myself that I possess the resources necessary to to achieve fulfillment and personal growth. This is suppose to help me be satisfied from within and not from things.
Clutter Reason # 2- My To-Do List is TOO Long
Fix-Remove the mental roadblocks to functioning efficiently and feeling in control by taking charge of my time. Is this what I am doing Now? Do something for myself at the start of every day for at least 15 minutes, like a walk, stretching, meditating or soft music, something that belongs to just me for 15 minutes. Beginning the day on my own terms is suppose to give me clarity and serenity that establishes my mood for the day. Now I am so suppose to be ready to tackle those piles. Notice HOW MANY TIMES I use the word SUPPOSE TO. Assign myself 3 must-do goals and make sure they are achievable by the day's end and that they work toward getting you organized. Create 2 columns-one a to-do list and the other your accomplishments. When I meet a goal, write it under the done column and review my progress at the end of the day. This should be SO simple. I am told that knocking off items on this small list will give me a sense of accomplishment while simultaneously helping me sift through the visual chaos.
Clutter Reason # 3:-I cling to the Past.
Fix- My new mantra needs to be "Out with the old, in with the new". Accepting this mandate is a big step in getting- and staying-organized. BIG, BIG STEP TO CONQUER!!!!!!!! Go through every item in your areas of clutter. like closets, pantries, trunks and underneath beds, and ask myself," What is the harm in letting this go?" If I am holding onto things for sentimental reasons or because I think I may use it in the future, and it's in my way, pitch it!!!
So EASILY SAID, SO EASILY WRITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I must keep reminders of the past, box them up and store them out of sight (out of mind) in an attic, basement or guest room closet. Once I realize I don't need to hold on to the good old days (and all the memorabilia that goes with them), I will be free to enjoy who I am today.
I WILL BE FREE TO ENJOY WHO I AM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL BE FREE TO ENJOY WHO I AM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL BE FREE TO ENJOY WHO I AM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
Clutter Reason # 1-I am in survival mode.
Fix- I have to figure out why I clutter. The first step I am told, is to ask myself if I am happy with my career, relationships, education, lifestyle, etc. If not, consider what I need in order to be fulfilled. Go beyond observations, dig deep to find the real voids and fill them. Much easier written and said, than done. Even if I am content with my life, I may still be stifling worries and fretting about things I may lack or whatever. I am suppose to reject fear by learning to live in the moment. If that's the case, I might as well take myself out now. I have to start visualizing the positive aspects of my life. Repeat your affirmations. I have a close family (not), a successful career (not), a good social life (not). Three nots !!!!!!! I need to affirm to myself that I possess the resources necessary to to achieve fulfillment and personal growth. This is suppose to help me be satisfied from within and not from things.
Clutter Reason # 2- My To-Do List is TOO Long
Fix-Remove the mental roadblocks to functioning efficiently and feeling in control by taking charge of my time. Is this what I am doing Now? Do something for myself at the start of every day for at least 15 minutes, like a walk, stretching, meditating or soft music, something that belongs to just me for 15 minutes. Beginning the day on my own terms is suppose to give me clarity and serenity that establishes my mood for the day. Now I am so suppose to be ready to tackle those piles. Notice HOW MANY TIMES I use the word SUPPOSE TO. Assign myself 3 must-do goals and make sure they are achievable by the day's end and that they work toward getting you organized. Create 2 columns-one a to-do list and the other your accomplishments. When I meet a goal, write it under the done column and review my progress at the end of the day. This should be SO simple. I am told that knocking off items on this small list will give me a sense of accomplishment while simultaneously helping me sift through the visual chaos.
Clutter Reason # 3:-I cling to the Past.
Fix- My new mantra needs to be "Out with the old, in with the new". Accepting this mandate is a big step in getting- and staying-organized. BIG, BIG STEP TO CONQUER!!!!!!!! Go through every item in your areas of clutter. like closets, pantries, trunks and underneath beds, and ask myself," What is the harm in letting this go?" If I am holding onto things for sentimental reasons or because I think I may use it in the future, and it's in my way, pitch it!!!
So EASILY SAID, SO EASILY WRITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I must keep reminders of the past, box them up and store them out of sight (out of mind) in an attic, basement or guest room closet. Once I realize I don't need to hold on to the good old days (and all the memorabilia that goes with them), I will be free to enjoy who I am today.
I WILL BE FREE TO ENJOY WHO I AM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL BE FREE TO ENJOY WHO I AM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL BE FREE TO ENJOY WHO I AM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
Comments
Post a Comment