All These Boxes with all this stuff I want to Remember need to be put in one place So this is going to be the place for now.

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
No matter how useless the information of how old for some reason I have held on to to much for way too long.  Just tips and things I wanted to have at my disposal but couldn't find them when I needed them.πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€✌✌✌πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰πŸ‘‚πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Where are we wasting our money?  We need to caulk our windows and doors and fix our trimmings.  We need to fix that last bathroom before we lose another one like the last one with a broken tub and no floor.  That is now holding a tent and sleeping bags.  It takes more than one person to make things work right.  You want to save on our electricity bill quit leaving the door wide open every time you come home with something else on your mind. How come I always say, "Hey, I don't want to air-condition the whole world. Goes in one ear and out the other.  Then when the electricity bill comes in it is because I keep it too cold in the house, really?

Do the math sweetie! The recommended thermostat setting is 68 degrees during the wintertime.  For each degree higher you raise your bill about 3%, at 72 degrees is a 122% increase in the winter.  Drop your thermostat to 60 degrees when it is time for bed. Why do you think they made quilts?
The same thing applies to the summer air, set your thermostat higher as much as you can stand it, to keep it from running all day, and of course when you go to bed you still want to be comfortable, so the % is just going to have to deal with it around bed time unless we lose the covers.

SEAL THOSE LEAKS. Buy a tube of caulking and seal those windows and doors, dude! That doesn't take a lot of time and money.
All your pipes and duct work should always have insulation around them, year in and out, and a nice insulated outfit for your hot water heater is nice.  You can also lower the heat % of your hot water, you don't really need to scald anyone.

Move your furniture.  Believe it or not, some folks screaming about it being cold, all the while the vent is under the furniture or behind the curtains.  If you want it warm, they need to be blowing where you can direct their heat and the same goes for the summer, make sure your vents are able to cool where you are.

If you are not using some rooms, on a daily basis close their doors and vents, the less space you have to heat or cool, the less cash you spend.

Some companies do like ours, we were always skeptical of getting taken advantage of, if we worked with the electricity company so we would know what our bill would be monthly and they take it over a years period and if you use more then your monthly bill for the next year may be larger but if you use less it will be less per month.  We have found this to be very trustworthy with our electrical company.  Now we have no worries about a huge payment we can't make.  Take the chance it has proven to be well worth it.  People are skeptical and I wa for years but once I gave it a try and they show me what I used last year to what I am using now and it is really a good thing to do.  Sometimes you just have to trust somebody to be on the up and up.
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Keep your expenses in check.  This is a wild card.
Think about your expenses in terms of your long range goals.  Whether it is cups and saucers, clothing or property, think about why you're willing to swap your hard earned money for it. If you believe you will be glad you bought it in 5, 10, 20 years from now, then it is probably not a bad investment.

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

And again, I bring up what I brought up a few days back about your 15 minutes of serenity time for yourself, maybe not just in the morning but maybe during a stressful day, just 15 minutes or at night for 15 minutes.  Whatever works best for you.  Then stretch it out.  To make mornings go more smoothly sometimes you may feel like putting things out the night before, clothes for the next day, lunches made, backpacks ready, whatever you need for the following morning, and maybe some things already in the car for the next day.  You never know how much better things go when you finally figure out your routine.  Hopefully you will find out way before me, I have tried such things and lived different ways but all this caught up with me when everybody decided I needed to start throwing things away so I started coming here more regularly so I could keep things written down and maybe later I will let some of the stuff go.  I am sure I will this😏🌱 stuff will become less important and my life stories will be come more important but hey!  I am trying one paper at a time. it is a start.
πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸˆπŸ‰πŸŠπŸ‹πŸ†πŸ…πŸ„πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ“πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ» That is next on my list is to start container farming like they do in the cities, like in apartment balconies.  I have no room to really garden so I think container gardening would be a great way to get started and produce some of my own vegetables.  There is nothing like the taste of a homegrown tomato.
Then I can also grow Aloe Vera for medicinal purposes and the flowers that are good to eat, plus the herbal remedies, and seasoning for my food.  Yes, I want my 60s to 70s bedroom fixed into my hippie retreat and this will be a lovely addition.  And I won't lose my thoughts because they are written right here. So maybe I am finally getting myself together somewhat after all these years.  I never thought of using a blog for this.  I thought blogs were done for school or fundraising or a particular hobby or save the world kind of thing, I never knew it could just be for someone so she won't forget when she needs something, as she always says she is trying to stave off Alzheimer's. Yes, written down in here is a good thing.
⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCLUTTERING YOUR LIFE, IS THAT LIKE UNCLUTTERING MY FEELINGS?

This and That as I clean out my Clutter