CONSIDERING THE AUTHORS

πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"I wept because I had no shoes, until I saw a man with no feet."--Persian Proverb
(Which most of the time helps us to see things in a better perspective, yet some people say because this is used so often, they are exasperated when they hear it and before it is even said, somebody will say, "If I hear that story one more time...##!!##)

"Appreciation is yeast, lifting ordinary to extraordinary." --Mary-Ann Petro (designer)

"The talents for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have."--Woody Allen (an actor)  Was Woody Allen ever happy?

"Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold."--Maurice Setter (His quotes on mugs, pictures, etc.)

"I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes."--Sara Teasdale- American lyrical poet

"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."--Ann Landers  ( advice column in newspaper and books)

"Each day comes with its own gifts. Untie the ribbons."-Ruth Ann Schabacker (famous for quotes and bookwriter)

"Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."--Rose Kennedy (American philanthropist, socialite, and the sister with the disastrous lobotomy)

"Earth's crammed with heaven."-Elizabeth Barrett Browning (English Poet)

Many quotes from so many people that are constantly made up by different people in different ways we could never keep all the quotes throughout time and history.  I suppose when I get brave enough I will post the poems I wrote back in high school.  I look at them and think they are not too good but my English Teacher, a Miss Egleston, at the time, thought they should be published.  My son also tried to share them with his friends and I angrily put them away.  I feel shame for doing that now, because he never brought up my poems again or offered any words about my poems again.  I think back at that time that he was proud of his mom and he was trying to share the poems with his friends but I was too possessive about my poetry and scared of criticism probably.  I look back on that time and wish I had just let it be.

I look back on my life so much about so many things and think why could I not just let things be.
πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCLUTTERING YOUR LIFE, IS THAT LIKE UNCLUTTERING MY FEELINGS?

This and That as I clean out my Clutter