STOCKING UP FOR FALL, SHARE, SHARE, YOUR IDEAS, PLEASE

πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ…πŸŒ„πŸŒ„πŸŒ„πŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒ‚πŸŒ‚πŸŒ€πŸŒ€✨✨πŸŒ†πŸŒ‡πŸŒˆπŸŒ‰πŸŒπŸŒ“πŸŒ”πŸŒ•πŸŒ—

I guess I really love all of these little emojis to go on my paper.  They are so cute to me.

I always say I am going to be prepared for winter, like these little squirrels do but I never get it done.  Maybe with this, I might actually get something done within the next few months.  Or at least try to.

Maybe some trial size shampoos, toothpaste and tissues among other travel size things that may be needed for a trip or to keep in the car just in case.  Better to be prepared than not.

I think I need a bag to store water bottles, rain gear, sheets to protect car seats, sunglasses, extra socks, shoes, change of clothing, plastic forks and spoons, straws, and did I say napkins or wet wipes because if I didn't that is a most essential thing I sure want to have on hand.

I need to find the sale on fabric for my sewing ideas that I have in mind to make a lot of a certain thing and during the winter is a perfect time to do that, so I need to find a good sale on material.

School supplies for college.  Backpacks, printer ink, paper, folders, spiral notebooks, pens, different color paper which makes it easier to retain in your mind, or different colors of ink. Also without a doubt, paper covers.

I need to be like that squirrel, fetch me some fresh peaches, strawberries, etc. slice them and freeze them for future smoothies and other things.  Plus the comfort foods of winter, soups, stews, and prepared broths, dried beans and pasta.  If you have grown any herbs, be sure to dry them and store them.

Stock up on sales for small indulgence gifts, in case a birthday or some forgotten thing comes up and you will have that covered.  Also, sales with what you know would be the perfect Christmas gift already on hand.

Good time to stock up on summer wear on sale, going into winter.  It will be refreshing to have these when the warm weather comes back to town.  Clothing, swimwear, and beach gear.  Lord, it is always a good time to buy extra socks and underwear whenever there is a good sale.  You can never have enough underwear and socks because they have a tendency to run away either in the washer or the dryer never to be found again.

White tank tops and t-shirts are always on sale when the weather cools down,and they are perfect to wear under winter clothing, remember layering is always better way to wear your clothes in the winter.  Unless of course, you live in the South and it is hot all the time.

Stock up on bio-degradable lawn bags before the leaves start falling.

Stock up on cold medicines, cough drops and chicken soup and buy all those fuzzy lap blankets every time they go on sale, you can never have too many of them and they make great gifts for the babies to the great-grandparents.

Stock up on body lotion for that winter weather, get some gloves, and hats, mittens, scarves, that barn jacket or pea coat for working in the weather.  Try to always keep a camera with you as you never know what wonderful photo you may come up with from anywhere.

Take advantage or preseason holiday sales or after the holiday sales of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, etc.  You can really get a bargain when the date has passed, napkins, plates, cups, confetti candles and decorations and tablecloths.  Always have a special bag to put neatly away in the closet for such seasonal items so you can keep up with it instead of losing things like I do.  I am really hoping this blog is going to save me.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCLUTTERING YOUR LIFE, IS THAT LIKE UNCLUTTERING MY FEELINGS?

This and That as I clean out my Clutter