In part of a letter from your daddy:
Fred, what's up with you? It's time for you to drop a line or two also.  How is school? You also know you don't go to school to have the baddest rags. Wear normal clothes and get some a's.  That's the main key to school. You will have the same friends. Also u don't have to feel sorry for me. I did this when you were about 2 years old I don't remember but Judy knows. I'm still paying for it. To sum it up, it wasn't worth it. See I dropped the books and look at my lesson. I didn't pass. I hope you understand what I am saying. Just take a few minutes of your time and at least say "Hi, Shithead" or something. I just got a chance to see some rain. The little things we take for granted.  The clouds and the rain smells good.
Love ya,
Daddy

Our nicknames with your dad were Fred for you and Judy for me.  I always wondered where he came up with that crap.  Then I would think maybe from the cartoon of the Flintstones but I don't know.  I never really found out where he got this crap.  I just thought I would put this in here as I go through the process of over 25 year old letters I have held onto all this time. Isn't that ridiculous? I said one day I would put all the letters I wrote to him and all the letters he wrote to e and make a book out of them but things never quite turn out the way you plan things. Since people no longer care about the past or the ancestors, why should I keep all this clutter that means nothing to anybody but me.  I need to cut loose and de-clutter in the worst way ever. I am trying very hard to let go of things.
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCLUTTERING YOUR LIFE, IS THAT LIKE UNCLUTTERING MY FEELINGS?

This and That as I clean out my Clutter