Photo of Brian and Carolyn
Here is another photo of my son and his girlfriend, Carolyn. Now it is May 2017. So they have been together almost a year now. It is wonderful to watch how they have evolved into a couple. I think they are a perfect match. I hope that when I am dead and gone, they will have many years together. I hope they realize what life and love is all about. I never seemed to be able to catch the ideal love of a lifetime. I have had many adventures. I know I need to update my blog and keep it going but I forget, I have been going to school for so long now, just finished my junior year at UHCL and next spring should have my Bachelor Degree in Anthropology. Carolyn is already a Veterinarian Technician and Brian will be graduating this following Spring with his AAS Degree in Instrument Technology. They can have an awesome life together.

Comments
Post a Comment