It has been so long since I have been here.  So much has happened.  I went on to UHCL majoring in psychology, turned 60 in my Spring semester and decided to come back to Lee College to finish my drug/alcohol abuse classes to be a licensed counselor.  Now that I am due to do my practicum and will be graduating in May.  I intend on doing my 4,000 hours to be licensed but I am going to continue at UHCL and finished my Bachelor Degree in Psychology.  I was called from Adler's University in Pennsylvania, to finish my Masters in Psychology.  I was so excited but I have all this work to do before then,

 My son has a full - time job now and is also attending Lee for instrumentation.  He got a little Red Audi Convertible Roadster so he is riding in the cutest little death-trap.  

He is still riding his BMX bicycle tricks and much more serious with his snake collection.  We had our first litter.  We have 26 snakes, but he is very professional and we have babies to sell. I have no later pictures of me.  For some reason, my son just doesn't want my pic








ture out there but here are some.
I have some videos of him an his friend riding but they are also on U Tube.  The Brian and Brian re-mix.  Brian's best friend, is also named Brian.  and I think the other ones are like BLCC which was a brand of clothing other bike friend was making at the time.

So I can't get enough of knowledge and my son has taken a vacation from technology for state park camping out and moving on to hiking.  So if he puts any photos on I will post them.  I have some from any older trip of his, but I mainly wanted to get back on here and touch base. I've been gone so long.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCLUTTERING YOUR LIFE, IS THAT LIKE UNCLUTTERING MY FEELINGS?

This and That as I clean out my Clutter