UNCLUTTERING YOUR LIFE, IS THAT LIKE UNCLUTTERING MY FEELINGS?
πππππππππΏπΉππ³π¬π«π©π§ππ π‘π’πππππππππ Despite many attempts to de-clutter my life, I cannot for the life of me, throw out my sons' homework in elementary and my letters that were written from my other son. I just cannot de-clutter. I start one project then it all overcomes me. Somehow the clutter comes back in different disarrays of what it was to begin with just stuck in different nooks and crannies of my self consciousness. And in my chaotic house. What I didn't realize was that the emotional highs, lows and plateaus of everyday life are causing me to hold on to a lot of unnecessary stuff. The first step is to eliminating my clutter is understanding the psychological reasons behind it. That doesn't really help me though. Untidiness can affect more than my sanity and my surroundings--it impacts my health as well. When things are chaotic, my body releases an excess of stress hormones cortisol. Too much cortisol can make it...
Comments
Post a Comment