Childhood Deviation
Hello world. My earliest memories of my childhood are a mixture of stories, photographs, and hit or miss memories. I was an only child and I would not wish this on my worst enemy. It may seem like we get everything we want and we may have lots of material possessions. I have to deviate from alot of childhood memories because I have not even opened the photograph albums I have in the last 23 years. So, just bear with me, as I try to express myself. My dad was not a man to show affection, but I do remember a picture my mama took of us when he was in the Army. He was dressed in is Army suit and his little girl, in a prissy dress. Mama took the picture and we both stuck out our tongues.
Life has been a long haul, but I have come out stronger and better from the many roads I've traveled, as a child, teenager, a woman, or as a friend. Nobody showed much affection but I do. I will hug you, listen to you, cry with you, and love you as much as I can. I have always found projects. I don't think of people as projects, but people often refer to me as always having a project, because I came out more affectionate, and learned to be more talkative, and will listen to your story and nobody will ever know. The things I have gone through, a few times close to death, has made me a stronger person, maybe a better person. I do know what doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.
I do not want anybody to get me wrong, I will tell you I had the fairy tale childhood and laugh and go on with life. My parents are still together, after 60 years, and very supportive of each other. They do not drink or smoke or do drugs. They never did, except daddy smoked cigarettes in his early years for awhile, and then went to cigars, then quit. When I was little, they use to follow this band around, my mama didn't drink and my daddy drank some but he would only dance better. The only way you could even tell was the light in his eyes. Even now he may not smile, but you might see a laugh in his eyes---maybe. I know we are suppose to be writing about our earliest childhood memories, but Dr. Kevin and I have not even gone there yet, so with a little prompting at school I was told I could take this route amd maybe I will get more comfortable as time goes by. I love, I give, and I don't ever want to be the taker. I laugh everyday and I make sure my own son is doing fine, we have grown together almost like brother and sister according to Dr. Kevin. My other son has lived with my parents since he was four, his choice, their choice, and I cannot explain this right now but I had no choice. I don't know if this is what I should be doing but it is what I was told I could do as an acceptable deviation. The computer I was given to work on is not working properly so I have no idea how many words or how this will appear on my blog. I had to get it together on a limited time. Thank you.
Life has been a long haul, but I have come out stronger and better from the many roads I've traveled, as a child, teenager, a woman, or as a friend. Nobody showed much affection but I do. I will hug you, listen to you, cry with you, and love you as much as I can. I have always found projects. I don't think of people as projects, but people often refer to me as always having a project, because I came out more affectionate, and learned to be more talkative, and will listen to your story and nobody will ever know. The things I have gone through, a few times close to death, has made me a stronger person, maybe a better person. I do know what doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.
I do not want anybody to get me wrong, I will tell you I had the fairy tale childhood and laugh and go on with life. My parents are still together, after 60 years, and very supportive of each other. They do not drink or smoke or do drugs. They never did, except daddy smoked cigarettes in his early years for awhile, and then went to cigars, then quit. When I was little, they use to follow this band around, my mama didn't drink and my daddy drank some but he would only dance better. The only way you could even tell was the light in his eyes. Even now he may not smile, but you might see a laugh in his eyes---maybe. I know we are suppose to be writing about our earliest childhood memories, but Dr. Kevin and I have not even gone there yet, so with a little prompting at school I was told I could take this route amd maybe I will get more comfortable as time goes by. I love, I give, and I don't ever want to be the taker. I laugh everyday and I make sure my own son is doing fine, we have grown together almost like brother and sister according to Dr. Kevin. My other son has lived with my parents since he was four, his choice, their choice, and I cannot explain this right now but I had no choice. I don't know if this is what I should be doing but it is what I was told I could do as an acceptable deviation. The computer I was given to work on is not working properly so I have no idea how many words or how this will appear on my blog. I had to get it together on a limited time. Thank you.
The challenges of life do indeed teach us a great deal.
ReplyDelete