I CANNOT BELIEVE I DIDN'T POST MY TRIP TO UTAH
It was my first time for an airplane ride and something I said I would never do but the church people said once in a lifetime and my son, Brian, and best friend, Kim talked me into it. The Jamisons funded the entire trip. It was the most beautiful, wonderful trip I have ever had.
This is the place we stayed for 4 entire days, just as beautiful inside.
Church of Latter Day Saints-Salt Lake City, Utah
Me, Trevor Thornton and his wife, Courtney, He was one of MY Elders
Troy Campbell, ME and Trevor Thornton, Troy baptized me. Years ago.
This is the place we stayed for 4 entire days, just as beautiful inside.
Church of Latter Day Saints-Salt Lake City, Utah
Me, Trevor Thornton and his wife, Courtney, He was one of MY Elders
Troy Campbell, ME and Trevor Thornton, Troy baptized me. Years ago.




Comments
Post a Comment